Monday, June 3, 2019

General Junot or actually Jacquinot.......perhaps

Finally regained some motivation after a month away from the brushes and have painted Gringo 28's personality figure of General Junot or my interpretation of it at any rate. I also did a few ADC's from Front Rank in Hussar Style of the 4th and 6th Regiments...... I will be using these figures as General de Division Jacquinot of the 1st Cavalry Division attached to 1st Corp. I really enjoyed painting these as they are beautiful figures...now all I have to do is find a better way of doing leopard skin saddle cloths..and hope they perform well on the field of battle. Enjoy 









6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work Colin. Gringo 40 make some stunning personality figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carlo was definitely not an easy figure to paint not like the Front Rank ADC's which are so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep them coming mate,

    Lovely job on those



    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays
    Mayenne, Pays de la Loire
    France
    "Walk the battlefield in the morning. Wargame it in the afternoon"©

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can but echo those above. Sensational looking fellows, a fine, fine paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I beleive fist ADC is appointed to "5ème régiment de hussards"

    ReplyDelete