Thursday, April 27, 2017

April Showers

Hello to everyone.....

As we had an extended break between Easter and Anzac Day I spent some time behind the brush and finishing off a few other units that I had sitting awaiting their turn patiently. The good news is I only have 8 more of the Grenadiers a Cheval to complete that unit, having knocked over another 4 during the break. 


Re-basing General Lord Rowland Hill and his staff. Front Rank and Warlord figures.

Lieutenant General Charles Count Alten K.G.B Commanding 3rd Infantry Division I Army Corp and his staff.

 Major General Sir Colin Halkett 5th British Brigade minus staff.
Major General Sir James Kempt 8th British Brigade awaiting his staff as well. Paint faster we are not amused he cries!!!
General de Division Baron Lhértier
11th Cavalry Division III Reserve Cavalry Corp with a sulking ADC and nervous trumpeter.

 General de Brigade Baron Guiton 2nd Brigade 11th Cavalry Division III Reserve Cavalry Division
 General de Division Baron Roussel d'Hurbal 12th Cavalry Division III Reserve Cavalry Corps
4th Light Lancers from 2nd Brigade 1st Cavalry Division attached to Erlons I Corp



Happy painting and hopefully the finished bases in a week or two.

Cheers

Colin

3 comments:

  1. Keep painting Col. Good to see you at it and blogging again. BTW, I'm being posted to Tonga for two to four years - I'll be painting a lot of my figures. Almost finished my 2/2 Nassaus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a big move I will miss our annual banters...But I hope you get it all finished before you return..

      Delete