Monday, October 7, 2013

The Absent Willow paid a visit today which always inspires me to get off my rear end and post some more pictures this time of the Hanoverian Brigade I just completed.

They are Osterode Landwehr Btn, Bremenvorde Landwehr Btn, Osnabruck Landwehr Btn,Duke of Yorks 1st Field Battalion, Bremen Field Btn, Verden Field Btn, and Luneberg Light Field Btn.(not all shown as we ran out of time). I will try and get a shot of the whole when I can master depth of field shots and bracketing.







 
Hope you enjoy the shots. Happy gaming
 
Colin

5 comments:

  1. Pass on my thanks to the Willow for giving you the necessary 'kick'. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice Colin. See you and Willow next month mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Colin they are very nice units

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. What figures and flags have you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perry and GMB flags. (better late than never)

      Delete